Monday, October 19, 2009

And so it begins...

Dear Diary,

Oh boy! I just saw the coolest thing ever. I found a flyer in one of my magazines (Bugaloo and You, they had a totally cool section on matching shoes when you have three or more pairs of feet) that advertised this course on how to become a Cheddar Monk. It look's awesome - spiritual enlightenment, nifty Force powers, and best yet, some Really Styly Outfits. I can't wait to join up! You don't even have to go to Coruscant - they have a correspondance school, so you just write away for packets of work and send them in when they're done. It's about lifelong learning in your own home, at your own pace.

LATER: I sent my application form in to them. It was weird, you're supposed to send money, but not to them, it's to some monkey people instead. Is this like the buddha on the road is not the true buddha, so you should kill him and search his pockets for cheese? Or maybe bananas...

LATER * 2: Have been planning my Cheddar Robes. Doing stuff in my dressing gown just doesn't feel right. [bounce]

No comments:

Post a Comment